Customer Communications Management : How Espire has been delivering scalable solutions amid Pandemic
The year 2020 would forever be regarded as the year of hope and survival amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. However, 2020 will also be remembered as the year that accelerated digital transformation, customer experience and delivery of services by strengthening digital channels. Thereby, customer communications have inevitably become more contextual and customer-centric as the world traverses through the pandemic & customers increasingly opting for personalized content and experiences with brands.
At Espire, our commitment to combat the pandemic with a spirit of unity and resilience has helped our customers and business fraternity with uninterrupted service delivery, without compromising on health & safety of our employees. We are proud to have delivered and helped design engaging, delightful and impressive customer experiences despite the numerous challenges, due to the global slowdown.
Let's take a deep dive on how Espire and its partners have exceeded customer expectations and delivered scalable solutions amid the pandemic:
1. WEBINAR : Power Digital Readiness & CX for Higher Engagement with AI & Cloud Adoption In the next normal, digital transformation is the obvious priority for businesses to sustain now & thrive later - by utilizing technologies like AI and cloud adoption to reshape business strategies based on the dramatic changes in customer behaviour & engagement.
Our webinar with CCM & CX transformation leader OpenText explores how you can power your digital readiness & reshape engagement dynamics for better returns in the new normal.
Rory Stoddart - Senior Executive, OpenText
Dhananjay Verma - CCM Lead, Espire
2. WEBINAR : Attain Rapid ROI with 50% faster Legacy Transformation using AI & ML An EY report on Digital Transformation for 2020 & beyond states - legacy IT and a lack of skills are acting as brakes to digital innovation. Watch our webinar with Quadient to speed up legacy transformation based on 'InspireXpress' which combines the power of AI/ML & NLP, for better returns - now and in the times to come
Scott Draeger - VP, Customer Transformation, Quadient
Kaustubh Varde - Senior Business Development Manager, EMEA, Espire Infolabs
3. CASE STUDY: Boosting Customer Retention with Personalised Communications for Top Life Insurer
We acted as an enabler for a leading Canadian business insurance provider specialising in commercial property and casualty insurance management with an in-depth analysis and implementation of scalable Multi-Channel Customer Communication Strategy. Espire helped its client deliver robust real-time Personalised Communications across devices & channels, while improving CX and ensuring effective product branding with a single source for communication generation.
4. CASE STUDY: Bringing Business Agility in Digital Migration for a leading Print Service Provider
Migrating a legacy workflow system-based composition tool to a fully functional digital system was the need of the hour for brands grappling with high license cost, legacy systems, and complex documentation procedures. Espire helped a leading CCM Provider drive business agility for legacy transformation by migrating to a new digital system- providing 85%-time savings in testing enabled with automation, along with significant cost savings.
5. CASE STUDY: Enabling Seamless Cross-Channel Customer Experience for a Global Telecom Service Provider
Learn how Espire helped a global telecom service provider optimise customer interaction, provide relevant & personalised communications across all digital channels, along with enabling product & service offerings based on customer journey and behaviour. Thereby, resulting in 45% improvement in turnaround time for bill processing, along with automating delivery of personalised bill statements to >100,000 customers.
6. BLOG: Path towards Digital: 5 Ways PSPs can beat the Pandemic
Applying ML and NLP on data offers added opportunities that have enormous potential for the print industry, but most businesses in the industry are yet to capitalise on these benefits as getting insights from data and predictive analytics require new expertise and competencies. Identifying pilot use cases & kick starting is critical.
7. BLOG: BEYOND COVID-19: THE SMART PATH FROM CCM TO CX TRANSFORMATION
Providing an impressive customer experience is not about walking an extra mile anymore, it has now become a part of the journey. Whether, it is relevant and targeted, CCM outreach or tailor-made relevant solutions and auto suggestions, today’s customers want it all. Brands are now leveraging latest advances in automation, artificial intelligence (built upon machine learning), RPA, NLP and data analytics to kick start their CX strategy.
The world in the next normal - 2021 and beyond would be dominated by CCM offerings as brands prioritize personalized customer communications to deliver exceptional experiences. Espire’s CCM Services are helping brands deploy the latest interactive and cloud-based services to reimagine their communication strategy & foster higher engagements with long-term customer relationships. Explore our CCM offerings > HERE!
Reach out to us at email@example.com for your queries or contact us.