This Privacy Notice sets out the personal that Espire collects from you, how and when it may be collected and what happens to it. It is drafted in compliance with Data Protection Law.
In this Privacy Notice, the following terms have defined meanings:
means the organisation that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which Personal Data are processed;
means the organisation that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller;
Data Protection Law
means any laws and regulations in the UK relating to privacy or the use or processing of data relating to natural persons, including:
- EU Directives 95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC (as amended by 2009/136/EC) and any legislation implementing or made pursuant to such directives, including (in the UK) the Data Protection Act 1998 (the DPA) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003; and
- from 25 May 2018, EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR); and
- any laws or regulations ratifying, implementing, adopting, supplementing or replacing GDPR or DPA; in each case, to the extent in force, and as such are updated, amended or replaced from time to time;
means a living, identifiable individual about whom Personal Data is processed;
means an individual whose Personal Data an Espire Entity would like to Process for the purpose of Marketing and Sales Activities;
Marketing and Sales Activities
means the following activities and any combination of these activities:
- inviting you (using e-mail, telephone or other media) to: (i) marketing events organised by an Espire Entity or by a third party on behalf of an Espire Entity; and/or (ii) webinars organised by an Espire Entity or by a third party on behalf of an Espire Entity;
- sending you marketing newsletters;
- sending you information in relation to our products and services generally as well as current news and special offers;
- arranging personal/progress review meetings with you to discuss our products/services and check progress performance;
- connecting with you for business purposes on social media (such as LinkedIn); and
- any other reasonable marketing and sales activity which is carried out by similar businesses
means data which relate to a living individual who can be identified from those data or from those data and other information which is in the possession of or is likely to come into our possession as Data Controller or Data Processor, as the case may be. Personal Data include opinions and any indications of our intentions towards an individual;
includes obtaining, recording, holding, altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing, blocking, erasing or destroying Personal Data;
- Espire Infolabs Limited, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 04313295, whose registered office is at Portland House| Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5RS, United Kingdom (Espire UK); and
- Espire Infolabs Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated in India with registration number, whose registered office is at A-41, Mohan Co-operative Industrail estate, New Dehli - 110044, India Espire India);
Espire, we, our, us
means Espire UK; Espire India and Espire group company
means each Espire Contact in receipt of this Privacy Notice whether by notice, URL link or other form of communication.
The person responsible for overseeing data protection compliance issues at Espire is the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted via email@example.com
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, we are a Data Controller and we Process Personal Data about you.
This Privacy Notice concerns your Personal Data and describes how we collect and use Personal Data about you in respect of Marketing and Sales Activities.
What personal data do we collect
When you interact with us in the different ways described below, we may ask you for the following Personal Data:
- Personal and contact details (for example your name, email address, gender and your choice of language with which you wish to interact with us)
- Personal and contact details you give us when subscribing to receive emails, newsletters or marketing information from us
- during pre-assignment vetting we will request details from you including, your name, contact details (such as email, work and mobile telephone number), choices and requirements specific to particular requests or services
- details like bank details , references, right to work and other information will only be asked when you engage with us for taking services.
- Espire's cookies policy states that we do not store personal data via cookies. Please visit our websites for finding out more information about Espire services.
How, when and why do we collect your Personal Data?
We may collect your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- as a result of and/or in the course of physical marketing events (for example, we may collect your business card at a marketing event);
- through Linked-In's Sales Navigator;
- from third parties, such as marketing agents, content syndicators and telemarketing services providers;
- from information you submit online (for example when using the "Contact Us" tool on our website); and
- from information you provide to register for webinars (whether organised by Espire Entity or by a third party).
Lawful Basis of Processing?
Under Data Protection Law, Data Controllers must justify the use of Personal Data by establishing a "Lawful Basis" of Processing. In Espire's case, this lawful basis is the pursuance of our legitimate interests (see below) as long as your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Our Legitimate Interests
Our 'legitimate interests' include, but are not limited to:
- the furtherance of our Marketing and Sales Activities;
- the pursuit or defence of any claims, rights or litigation or detection of a crime;
- our accounting or auditing functions and reporting duties;
- the furtherance of our commercial development, strategy, planning or growth including any business sales or transactions; and
- monitoring and ensuring compliance with our policies, processes and procedures
However, we will only collect, use and handle your Personal Data when it is necessary for our legitimate interests .
How long we keep your personal data for
It is our policy to retain your Personal Data for:
How we contact you
We may contact you by post, e-mail, SMS text messages, WhatsApp message, telephone or other means including other electronic means such as Facebook and social media applications, and only using such contact details as you provide to us from time to time.
You may at any time tell us that you no longer wish to receive such or certain communications, by contacting us using the unsubscribe
Security and Confidentiality
We employ appropriate technical and operational measures to help protect your Personal Data and guard against unauthorised access. Information storage is on secure computers in a secure environment, or in secure, locked storage in the case of hard copies. The Personal Data is encrypted wherever possible and we undergo periodic reviews of our security policies and procedures to ensure that our systems is secure and protected.
It is important to us that you are in control of your own Personal Data. As a result, we offer the following controls, which you can exercise by contacting us via GDPR@espire.com or writing to us at the address below
- You may request access to or copies of the Personal Data that we hold about you
- If you believe that any Personal Data we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, we will take steps to seek to correct or update any Personal Data if we are satisfied that the Personal Data we hold is inaccurate
- You may request that your Personal Data be deleted, where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and provided there is no other lawful basis for which we may continue to process such Personal Data, we will do so
- You request the transfer of your Personal Data
- You may object to our processing as set out above
- You may request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it
- Where we may undertake automated decision-making we will request your explicit consent if the decision-making is not authorised by law or necessity for the performance of a contract
Third Party Recipients of Personal Data
From time to time, we may share your Personal Data with Espire Entities as part of our regular reporting activities on company performance, in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise, for system maintenance support or hosting of data.
We will also share your Personal Data with third parties:
- where required by law;
- where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you; or
- where we have another legitimate interest in doing so
We may share your Personal Data with other third parties in relation to Marketing and Sales Activities and we may also need to share your Personal Data with a regulator or to otherwise comply with applicable law.
The third-party recipients or categories of recipients of the Personal Data may include:
- legal representatives;
- regulators and professional bodies;
- government or statutory bodies;
- non-government bodies;
- marketing or PR agencies;
- organisers of marketing events;
- cloud service providers;
- specialist marketing and CRM services providers, solely in order or provide elements of the Marketing and Sales Activities;
- data analysis service providers who help us to assess the best services and pricing structure to offer you;
- industry regulators; and
- consultants or contractors working on our behalf
We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Transferring Personal Data outside the EU
We may transfer the Personal Data we collect about you to the following countries outside the EU in order to fulfil our responsibilities to you:
We will only transfer your Personal Data to these countries under the terms of an International Group Data Transfer Agreement which apply the standard of the EU’s Standard Contractual Clauses and we will only transfer it to Espire Entities in India.
Any questions about the transmission of Personal Data or requests to receive a copy of the Personal Data being transferred should be addressed in writing to the Data Protection Officer at GDPR@espire.com
Changes To This Notice
Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what Personal Data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use Personal Data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Privacy Notice, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether we use your Personal Data in the new manner.