Enabling Seamless Cross-Channel Customer Experience for a Global Telecom Service Provider
Client was using Pitney Bowes Legacy CCM suite for generating utility bills for around 100k customers, segregated in 9 bill cycles. Support for this legacy application was ending and, in order to deliver personalized communications to its growing customer base, the current templates (developed in Doc1 5.6) needed to be migrated to EngageOne platform.
Espire performed an extensive assessment of the current business scenario and future needs, to arrive at a systematic and thorough approach to migrate the legacy templates to EngageOne platform. Espire proposed the automated solution to manage multi-channel communications, improve business performance, and enhance user experience along with the custom templates and documents designed to adapt for future changes.
- Turnaround time for bill processing improved by almost 45%
- High-performance solution, resulting in better (CCM) with theability to deliver relevant & personalised communications
- Optimisedcustomer interactions and delivered seamless communication across all channels (mobile, tablet, SMS, web, email and print)
- Enabled upselling & cross-selling products based on individual customer needs and preferences
- Reduced cost of mail operations and lowered total cost of ownership with pre-built workflow
- Dashboard based reporting system for stakeholders enabling detailed view of the report on e-bill, such as time of delivery, undelivered, bounced bill with notification
- Ability to automate generation of all postpaid bills in several modes like individual, summary and consolidated bills in PDF/HTML format
- Enabled password protection on PDF, based on logics defined for better security
- Barcode implemented for corporate bills to verify document integrity