The transition to Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) is part a fundamental shift to deliver healthcare that is focused on the patient. NHS England’s design framework expects digital and data experts to have a pivotal role and from April 2022, ICS’s will need to have smart digital and data foundations in place.
In our webinar with UK-based HD Labs, we'll talk about how Digital and Data Architecture can be co-produced and delivered with ICSs enabling them to excel at population health management and improve patient experience and outcomes.
Note > This is a must-attend webinar for business leaders looking to see the value of digital and data architecture to support population health.
- Key trends & Challenges for ICSs in 2021 & beyond
- Beyond LHCREs : The power of Relevant Data at the right time & place - improving clinical & administrative decision making
- Digital Maturity : Refocusing on patient & citizen experience (CX) to access services - traditional Maturity Models focus on features and functionality of systems
- Simplification : The adoption of Advanced Technologies can be scaled across the enterprise by starting small
- How Espire + HD Labs partnership is empowering ICSs to improve population health