According to Bain & Company, more than 90% of companies say they've adopted DevOps for at least some cases, only about half have rolled it out broadly.
With digitalization powering global businesses and economies, the speed of service delivery and continuous technological developments have become crucial for staying ahead of the competition.
Organizations are leveraging multiple DevOps tools and strategies to meet growing consumer demands and get maximum market gains.
The DevOps Summit brings together 100+ senior ICT and business leaders to share key insights on the latest technology trends and DevOps best practices. Join us at the DevOps Summit to connect with the industry leaders and know more about devising DevOps strategies for success.
- Key insights on scaling up DevOps strategy with a distributed workforce
- Prioritizing security while developing a DevOps strategy
- Getting started with DevOps workflow for scaling business operations
- Key insights on DevOps analytics, monitoring and observability
- Ways of driving technology innovation to support businesses