Rapid Migration of Legacy Templates for largest bank in SEA to achieve faster business outcomes
About the Brand
The client is Singapore-headquartered leading multinational banking & financial services company. It is the largest bank in South East Asia, by assets.
The client was leveraging legacy templates for communications & outreach activities and needed a transformation to match market demands, across key countries - Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and India.
- Multiple, disparate templates
- Old design not complementing the changing customer behavior
- Lack of template updates
- Migrate old templates to a better platform
Espire proposed to leverage Quadient as the technology to mitigate the challenges & optimise business outcomes- for both creating new templates & migrating the old ones from stream server V5.6.
Based on the client's requirements, Espire deployed the following approach, using agile methodology:
- Segmented the templates pertaining to the 4 individual countries
- Curated & created new sample templates based on the changing customer behavior
- Validated & tested with the respective stakeholders along with various use cases, then moved forward with production
- Checked additional stream serve code in some cases where logics were complex
- Migrated the project from stream serve v5.6 to Quadient v12
- Rapid template creation using new technology in a short span of time
- Migration of over 600 templates for the Singapore region alone
Tools & Technologies
- Quadient v12