Enabling Seamless Cross-Channel Customer Experience for a Global Telecom Service Provider
About the Brand
The brand is one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Asia -connecting over 70 million customers.The company operates a digital mobile telecommunications network based on the GSM standard in the 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2100 MHz frequency bands.
The brand was using Pitney Bowes Legacy CCM suite for generating utility bills for > 100, 000 customers, segregated in 9 bill cycles. Changing business requirements demanded an automated bill generation mechanism.
- Existing application unable to manage communications for a large customer database, leading to reduced data credibility, 'miss-outs' and communication delays
- Bill cycle execution time was approx. 40 hours, which negatively impacted business performance
- Huge time-consuming manual process of handling promotional/information mailers resulting in postage miss outs, poor customer satisfaction and inefficient customer reach
- Detailed reporting missing - no bar codes to customer bill statements to track physical bill delivery
- Client/admin unable to fetch detailed report of delivered, undelivered or bounce notifications with date
- No solution for multi-channel communications, such as SMS notification and e-bills via email. Customer bills not password protected
Solutioning proposed by Espire
Espire performed an extensive assessment of the current business scenario & future needs to arrive at a systematic and thorough approach to migrate the legacy templates to EngageOne platform. Espire proposed the automated solution to manage multi-channel communications, improve business performance, and enhance user experience along with the custom templates and documents designed to adapt for future changes.
Key Steps in Migration Project
- Installation & Configuration
- Multi-Channel Delivery
- Bill Consolidation
- On-Demand Solution
- Document search on Vault
- Web portal for extracting customer data from Vault
- E2Vault integration interface to bill download
- Password protection on PDF attachment
- Barcode Feature
Espire performed an extensive assessment of the current business scenario and future needs, to arrive at a systematic and thorough approach to migrate the legacy templates to EngageOne platform.
- Turnaround time for bill processing improved by almost 45%
- High-performance solution, resulting in better (CCM) with the ability to deliver relevant & personalised communications
- Optimised customer interactions and delivered seamless communication across all channels (mobile, tablet, SMS, web, email and print)
- Enabled upselling & cross-selling products based on individual customer needs and preferences
- Reduced cost of mail operations and lowered total cost of ownership with pre-built workflow
- Dashboard based reporting system for stakeholders enabling detailed view of the report on e-bill, such as time of delivery, undelivered, bounced bill with notification
- Ability to automate generation of all postpaid bills in several modes like individual, summary and consolidated bills in PDF/HTML format
- Enabled password protection on PDF, based on logics defined for better security
- Barcode implemented for corporate bills to verify document integrity