Developed an Intranet Portal for UK based Government Organisation on SDL Tridion Content Management Platform
The client required an intranet application which would use new Web 2.0 features and upgraded version of Tridion 5.3 to provide an improved and modern look and feel, while still maintaining the existing features. Moreover, the client was not able to share the content with the partner organizations and needed a more efficient and collaborative platform for easy management of the system.
Espire implemented the Tridion Content Management System ensuring maintenance of various types of data and access of data at other sources across network, thereby perfectly addressing the client’s business objectives. The solution helped disseminating the timely and correct information to the Intranet users. It provided a comprehensive functionality to the client, with improved posting and sharing of content on intranet and portal sites.
- Improved information sharing and collaboration across organization
- Allowed reuse of existing information and reduced the cost of information sourcing, printing and distribution
- Integrated and distributed computing environment
- Increased productivity and effectiveness through sharing of knowledge and ideas
- Single, secure, reliable access to a company’s private information
- Improved functionality with new features