Designed a self-service portal to improve time to market for a leading European Insurance Holding Company
About the Brand
A leading insurance company in Europe with a strong presence in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and other countries. The company focuses on Customer experience & driving personalized communication to optimize internal processes and stay ahead of the market challenges.
- Interactive feature was required for service agents to help them modify and update paragraphs or content in the documents.
- The self-service portal would help service agents approve suggested changes in the document without requiring any assistance from the development team.
- A service portal was set up using Quadient Interactive.
- The new design would provide interactivity so that the service agents can update the documents whenever required by directly using the service portal.
- They will be able to review, edit and approve changes in the document content, track the editing and update process real-time and upload their e-signatures efficiently.
- The service agents will be able to review & modify documents real-time & track changes
- Faster time to market
- Allowed service agents to personalize documents as per the customer needs
- Provided flexibility & agility
Tools & Technologies
- Quadient Inspire
- Quadient Automation
- Quadient Interactive