About the Brand
The customer is a leading UK-based mutual insurance company, which provides general insurance products to the members of the trade union and other not-for-profit organizations.
- The customer was leveraging a form-based D2K product as their primary transactional system called TIA
- Due to the constraints of the legacy architecture of the TIA system, it could not be integrated with the other in-house applications
- Required a modern web-based architecture for seamless integration with multiple in-house applications being used by the different departments
Solutioning proposed by Espire
Espire assessed the business bottlenecks and deployed a robust reporting and analytics system based on PowerBI
- Successfully implemented a cloud-based ICE Policy Administration System for seamless integration with multiple in-house applications.
- Developed a data warehouse for the respective business processes defined by the customer.
- Implemented SSAS Multidimension Cubes for streamlining analysis and reporting needs of the different departments.
- Provided the capability to develop multiple dashboards and reports.
- Deployed enhancements for interactive data visualizations and seamless analysis of customer data with detailed reports.
- Improved collaboration between departments and enhanced staff experience
- Provided easy access to data, analytics and reports across multiple devices
- Reduced the dependence on manual efforts
- Lowered the cost of operations
- The scalable solution provided transparency and improved governance
- Improved Time to Market
- Enhanced customer service and satisfaction
Tools & Technologies
- MSBI Stack - SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS