Design & Development of a Responsive SharePoint Website For the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare providers
The client manages the public healthcare system to ensure that good and affordable basic medical services are available to all Singaporeans. Client's existing website lacked credibility to manage and communicate the experience and quality it provides to customers. Also, the client faced content management bottlenecks due to large database. Hence, there was a need to revamp their existing public facing website and other affiliate websites into a robust and scalable web content management system.
After careful consideration of client's requirements and constraints of existing website, Espire proposed the client to use Microsoft SharePoint Server as their WCMS platform for the new website.
Espire developed a responsive, SEO optimized and easy to navigate website with a modern look and, built on SharePoint 2013 Web Content Management. Performance and security testing of the client's main website will also be executed.
- Reduced time and maintenance cost
- Aids in secure communication with visitors/clients
- Helps in secure and effective content management and collaboration
- Strengthening of the corporate brand and image
- Device & Platform Compatibility for different Web Properties