The client was handling its communication processes fully in-house using a single delivery operator. The process lacked flexibility and was highly expensive. It was also difficult to manage the bank's needs; moreover the direct communication channels with the clients were not used at all.
Espire in collaboration with Doxee introduced a HUB model for the communication with the clients and found a single solution for all the communication needs. E2E process management becomes completely autonomous. Multichannel delivery is extended to home banking and direct channels. Process monitoring was established to obtain better effectiveness and efficiency (DSS).
- Improved customer communication process
- Backup available in critical situations
- Flexibility for business and major efficiency of the printing process
- Bank communication became a single integrated communication experience
- Communication cost reduction by 18%