Sitecore is one of the strongest DXP's (Digital Experience Platform) available in the market. Being the market leader, Sitecore has been maintaining its strong position by constantly learning from industry and bringing additions to their platform YoY.
Sitecore DXP covers various aspects like:
- Headless and JSS
- Marketing Automation
- Federated Authentication
- Campaign Management
- Purpose Built Forms
- And now Individualisation via Sitecore AI
Sitecore with its huge spectrum provides one stop shop for all the needs of organizations ranging from B2B to B2C. The way ahead for businesses, is to know how to utilise Sitecore's full potential.
Starting from understanding your As-Is situation i.e.
- Where are you in your digital transformation journey(Your Current State)
- Customer Journey Maps
- Setting up goals to where you want to be (Defining Strategy)
- Review of your current Information Architecture
- Draft the Functional requirements
- Gap analysis - what needs to be done to get to where you want to be
- Changes could be in strategy based on your Goals
- Change adoption in Information Architecture
- Actual Application Architecture – Integration – Data Points Etc.
- This will involve rechecking your inventory of your tools - what tools are you using? For what purpose - are they creating different silos of information?
- As With Sitecore AI or for any other feature, data is the key and to have a single repository of data or as I like to call it a "data lake" needs to be maintained/created and Sitecore xDB is that lake, which can be leveraged to utilize data travelling in and out of Sitecore, whereas, data coming from external applications like Dynamics CRM, Salesforce or other application can be collated back at the data lake via xConnect or any other integration tool like MuleSoft or WSo2 (I will cover Integration in my upcoming blogs)
- It’s easier said than done- as the data structure in each application needs to be arranged and there are sections which needs to be individually analysed (We will try and cover this topic in detail in our upcoming blogs separately as well)
Coming back to Sitecore AI:
Integration of Sitecore AI with its auto personalisation feature is a revolutionary offering of Sitecore for a seamless personalisation technique - to deliver right content at the right time, across all channels and touch points. Marketers and content editors have always had a tough time creating personalization rules which often involved guess work but with Sitecore AI- Auto Personalisation feature, an automated set of rules are matched with user journey, by simply selecting 'Auto Personalisation' option- to create a personalized content for an individualized experience.
One final note before implementing any AI solution is to have a central data source. As we all know that data is the blood stream for AI, hence, it's important that you make sure you have a single repository of data or rather a single source of truth before you start rolling your AI.
For more details and discussions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and keep an eye out for these little snippets of information which might be useful for setting up an strategy for Sitecore.
MORE FROM OUR BLOGS
Supporting & Building Digital Solutions for Improving Customer Experience
Espire upgraded their existing corporate website to Sitecore version 9.1 for streamlining navigation issues, upgraded their E-commerce platform for delivering personalized customer experiences, deployed Sitecore technical enhancements to improve development process like refactoring, Unicorn, Glass mapper and T4templates, Search etc
A Leading Offender Management Software Solution Provider Gains the Competitive Edge of Agility
The client is a leading provider of offender management product, catering to the Governments sector mainly to Canada, USA and UK. With the aim of becoming agile by automating the internal processes and modernizing the systems, the client decided to develop an application to assess their end-client’s business process environment.
Powering Digital Transformation by revamping Quote & Buy process for a UK based leading Insurance company
Espire enhanced the existing Digital Transformation Journey using Umbraco CMS,Designed and implemented Umbraco based system for content management of the forms and modules
Leveraging composable architecture to drive unforgettable digital experiences
A composable architecture allows the application to adapt to the speed of business while enhancing responsiveness and scalability, paving the way towards driving greater business growth. In our latest blog, we share the benefits of leveraging a composable microservices-led architecture for business applications.
Top 10 strategic technology trends for 2023 by gartner Part2
In our first blog on Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2023 by Gartner, we had discussed the top 5 technology trends that will enable businesses to offer customized experiences to the end users for better engagement, ROI, conversion, and sales. As a concluding part of this 2 series blog, we will enlist and discuss the next 5 disruptive tech trends to be witnessed in 2023 such as Wireless value realization, Superapps, Adaptive AI, Metaverse and Sustainable technology.
Top 10 strategic technology trends for 2023 by gartner Part1
The pace of change is accelerating, driven by emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, big data and blockchain-all of which are changing how we work, live, and manage our businesses. In this blog, Part 1 of the top 10 strategic technology trends for 2023, we will be exploring the top 5 trends identified by Gartner, which can significantly contribute to your success story.
Agile tech solutions and agile mindset foundation of future ready and resilient businesses
The Agile technologies help employees become self-sufficient and motivated to work more collaboratively & deliver ROI-driven solutions while eliminating the constant need for supervision and micro-management to achieve goals.
Role of data analytics to drive customer acquisition and maximize return on campaigns
Creating a customer-centric digital marketing strategy that accurately targets and addresses your customers’ needs is essential for any business. However, this can be challenging when you lack the right tools and data to help you do it. In this article, we’ll be focusing on how you can use data analytics in your digital marketing efforts to acquire new customers and retain current ones.
Global Customers Served
Years of Experience in Digital Transformation & Total Experience
Speak to Our Digital Transformation Specialists
Let's get you started on the digital-first & transformation journey. Reserve your free consultation or a demo today!