Sitecore is one of the strongest DXP's (Digital Experience Platform) available in the market. Being the market leader, Sitecore has been maintaining its strong position by constantly learning from industry and bringing additions to their platform YoY.
Sitecore DXP covers various aspects like:
- Headless and JSS
- Marketing Automation
- Federated Authentication
- Campaign Management
- Purpose Built Forms
- And now Individualisation via Sitecore AI
Sitecore with its huge spectrum provides one stop shop for all the needs of organizations ranging from B2B to B2C. The way ahead for businesses, is to know how to utilise Sitecore's full potential.
Starting from understanding your As-Is situation i.e.
- Where are you in your digital transformation journey(Your Current State)
- Customer Journey Maps
- Setting up goals to where you want to be (Defining Strategy)
- Review of your current Information Architecture
- Draft the Functional requirements
- Gap analysis - what needs to be done to get to where you want to be
- Changes could be in strategy based on your Goals
- Change adoption in Information Architecture
- Actual Application Architecture – Integration – Data Points Etc.
- This will involve rechecking your inventory of your tools - what tools are you using? For what purpose - are they creating different silos of information?
- As With Sitecore AI or for any other feature, data is the key and to have a single repository of data or as I like to call it a "data lake" needs to be maintained/created and Sitecore xDB is that lake, which can be leveraged to utilize data travelling in and out of Sitecore, whereas, data coming from external applications like Dynamics CRM, Salesforce or other application can be collated back at the data lake via xConnect or any other integration tool like MuleSoft or WSo2 (I will cover Integration in my upcoming blogs)
- It’s easier said than done- as the data structure in each application needs to be arranged and there are sections which needs to be individually analysed (We will try and cover this topic in detail in our upcoming blogs separately as well)
Coming back to Sitecore AI:
Integration of Sitecore AI with its auto personalisation feature is a revolutionary offering of Sitecore for a seamless personalisation technique - to deliver right content at the right time, across all channels and touch points. Marketers and content editors have always had a tough time creating personalization rules which often involved guess work but with Sitecore AI- Auto Personalisation feature, an automated set of rules are matched with user journey, by simply selecting 'Auto Personalisation' option- to create a personalized content for an individualized experience.
One final note before implementing any AI solution is to have a central data source. As we all know that data is the blood stream for AI, hence, it's important that you make sure you have a single repository of data or rather a single source of truth before you start rolling your AI.
For more details and discussions please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and keep an eye out for these little snippets of information which might be useful for setting up an strategy for Sitecore.
MORE FROM OUR BLOGS
Creating an automated online voting platform for seamless onboarding and improved Voter Experience
One of the major challenges faced by the customer was - conducting the cooperative elections amidst the nationwide lockdowns in the US as casting votes on a piece of paper was neither safe nor feasible. Espire built an online voting application to integrate all the three existing ways of voting in one place including: Online voting (through a website), SmartHub voting (through single sign-on), Paper ballot voting (which includes data entry and verification)
Designed a Centralized Content Management System for a Leading UK-based Staffing Business
A leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider in the UK, needed support to centralize its content management for the 22+ acquired brands and required a simplified process for posting job openings & deploying regular enhancements for content management. Espire considering the challenges, reimplemented the front-end design framework for better performance, security and SEO optimization. We also redesigned the cloud architecture on Microsoft Azure to support constant enhancements required to centralize & manage enterprise & localized content.
Design & Development of a Responsive SharePoint Website For the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare providers
The client manages the public healthcare system to ensure that good and affordable basic medical services are available to all Singaporeans.
Enhanced digital customer experiences for a leading Singapore headquartered transshipment hub
The customer's existing website was deployed on-premises and leveraged a WCM platform, Joomla they required a strategic technology partner to revamp the website, improve content delivery and website navigation with needed to map customer journey and access visitor analytics efficiently
Sitecore cdp optimization 5 steps for deploying customer data platform
The Customer Data Platform (CDP) has become a critical part of the modern technology stack, as a one-stop solution for data orchestration and management. Sitecore CDP comprises of all the core data management capabilities along with intelligent decisioning, predictive analytics, experimentation, and orchestration for driving positive brand experiences
The future of CRM in the CXM era
Both CRM and CXM are inter-related. The CRM system supports CXM with relevant data to personalize service offerings. CXM analyzes the data and leverages it to deliver impeccable digital experiences across touchpoints.
Sitecore marketing automation craft personalized customer experience and unlock growth
Marketing automation has emerged as a must-have technology for brands to drive personalized marketing campaigns at scale and achieve exponential growth potential. Apart from seamless integration of customer data, email templates and a detailed automation plan, Sitecore provides marketers with additional features of data segmentation, AI-ML based personalization scenarios, real-time communication triggers and BI reporting