Sitecore is one of the strongest DXP's (Digital Experience Platform) available in the market. Being the market leader, Sitecore has been maintaining its strong position by constantly learning from industry and bringing additions to their platform YoY.
Sitecore DXP covers various aspects like:
- Headless and JSS
- Marketing Automation
- Federated Authentication
- Campaign Management
- Purpose Built Forms
- And now Individualisation via Sitecore AI
Sitecore with its huge spectrum provides one stop shop for all the needs of organizations ranging from B2B to B2C. The way ahead for businesses, is to know how to utilise Sitecore's full potential.
Starting from understanding your As-Is situation i.e.
- Where are you in your digital transformation journey(Your Current State)
- Customer Journey Maps
- Setting up goals to where you want to be (Defining Strategy)
- Review of your current Information Architecture
- Draft the Functional requirements
- Gap analysis - what needs to be done to get to where you want to be
- Changes could be in strategy based on your Goals
- Change adoption in Information Architecture
- Actual Application Architecture – Integration – Data Points Etc.
- This will involve rechecking your inventory of your tools - what tools are you using? For what purpose - are they creating different silos of information?
- As With Sitecore AI or for any other feature, data is the key and to have a single repository of data or as I like to call it a "data lake" needs to be maintained/created and Sitecore xDB is that lake, which can be leveraged to utilize data travelling in and out of Sitecore, whereas, data coming from external applications like Dynamics CRM, Salesforce or other application can be collated back at the data lake via xConnect or any other integration tool like MuleSoft or WSo2 (I will cover Integration in my upcoming blogs)
- It’s easier said than done- as the data structure in each application needs to be arranged and there are sections which needs to be individually analysed (We will try and cover this topic in detail in our upcoming blogs separately as well)
Coming back to Sitecore AI:
Integration of Sitecore AI with its auto personalisation feature is a revolutionary offering of Sitecore for a seamless personalisation technique - to deliver right content at the right time, across all channels and touch points. Marketers and content editors have always had a tough time creating personalization rules which often involved guess work but with Sitecore AI- Auto Personalisation feature, an automated set of rules are matched with user journey, by simply selecting 'Auto Personalisation' option- to create a personalized content for an individualized experience.
One final note before implementing any AI solution is to have a central data source. As we all know that data is the blood stream for AI, hence, it's important that you make sure you have a single repository of data or rather a single source of truth before you start rolling your AI.
For more details and discussions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and keep an eye out for these little snippets of information which might be useful for setting up an strategy for Sitecore.
MORE FROM OUR BLOGS
Optimized data and content management with Azure-based solutions for a leading Singapore-headquartered transshipment hub
The customer's existing website was deployed on-premises and leveraged a WCM platform, Joomla. They required a strategic technology partner to carry out Azure migration and eliminate on-premise hosting environment. They also needed managed support services for monitoring website up-time and efficient incident management.
Developed Automation Testing Framework for Sitecore Application to Improve Operational Efficiency
Espire created automated scripts for their daily regression suite for improving operational efficiency & Successfully integrated the automation testing framework with the Sitecore application for easily identifying the CX problems faced by the customers
Designed a DXP Platform to Enhance CX for a UK-based Integrated Marketing & Communications Company
A leading UK-based integrated marketing & communications company which assists businesses in brand deployment, digital transformation, marketing communications and driving customer experience across all digital channels, One of the primary challenge sighted by the client was an absence of an Intranet Portal, which would act as a scalable DXP solution to onboard as many clients as needed
Insurance claims management system top 5 ways to maximize business growth
Insurance companies have been struggling with disparate systems and outdated claims processes for decades. Leveraging claims management software can help brands in the insurance industry automate manual processes and optimize workflows, while improving staff efficiency and reducing operational costs
Top 5 reasons how sitecore experience edge enhances content delivery and digital experiences
Sitecore Experience Edge is a revolutionary SaaS-based platform with headless content delivery capability, which will help brands drive engaging digital experiences and maximize revenue growth. Aimed at improving content delivery across touchpoints, Sitecore Experience Edge does not add any architectural complexity, maximizing both marketing and IT efficiencies
Mitigating the problem of unallocated cash in insurance industry with digital transformation
Businesses in the insurance sector need to deploy agile technology solutions to reinvent complex operational processes and adopt an aggressive strategy for the efficient management of unallocated cash, to strengthen their credit position and build lasting customer relationships
How sitecore dxp platform can help banking and financial sector to drive future ready digital
As more and more brands in the banking and financial sector are adopting a ‘phygital’ operating model, it has become imperative for them to get a 360-degree view of their customer behavior across touchpoints to drive contextual communications catering to their dynamic needs. In this blog, we discuss how the Sitecore DXP Platform is helping brands in the BFSI sector drive personalized digital experiences across touchpoints to bolster growth.