Sitecore is one of the strongest DXP's (Digital Experience Platform) available in the market. Being the market leader, Sitecore has been maintaining its strong position by constantly learning from industry and bringing additions to their platform YoY.
Sitecore DXP covers various aspects like:
- Headless and JSS
- Marketing Automation
- Federated Authentication
- Campaign Management
- Purpose Built Forms
- And now Individualisation via Sitecore AI
Sitecore with its huge spectrum provides one stop shop for all the needs of organizations ranging from B2B to B2C. The way ahead for businesses, is to know how to utilise Sitecore's full potential.
Starting from understanding your As-Is situation i.e.
- Where are you in your digital transformation journey(Your Current State)
- Customer Journey Maps
- Setting up goals to where you want to be (Defining Strategy)
- Review of your current Information Architecture
- Draft the Functional requirements
- Gap analysis - what needs to be done to get to where you want to be
- Changes could be in strategy based on your Goals
- Change adoption in Information Architecture
- Actual Application Architecture – Integration – Data Points Etc.
- This will involve rechecking your inventory of your tools - what tools are you using? For what purpose - are they creating different silos of information?
- As With Sitecore AI or for any other feature, data is the key and to have a single repository of data or as I like to call it a "data lake" needs to be maintained/created and Sitecore xDB is that lake, which can be leveraged to utilize data travelling in and out of Sitecore, whereas, data coming from external applications like Dynamics CRM, Salesforce or other application can be collated back at the data lake via xConnect or any other integration tool like MuleSoft or WSo2 (I will cover Integration in my upcoming blogs)
- It’s easier said than done- as the data structure in each application needs to be arranged and there are sections which needs to be individually analysed (We will try and cover this topic in detail in our upcoming blogs separately as well)
Coming back to Sitecore AI:
Integration of Sitecore AI with its auto personalisation feature is a revolutionary offering of Sitecore for a seamless personalisation technique - to deliver right content at the right time, across all channels and touch points. Marketers and content editors have always had a tough time creating personalization rules which often involved guess work but with Sitecore AI- Auto Personalisation feature, an automated set of rules are matched with user journey, by simply selecting 'Auto Personalisation' option- to create a personalized content for an individualized experience.
One final note before implementing any AI solution is to have a central data source. As we all know that data is the blood stream for AI, hence, it's important that you make sure you have a single repository of data or rather a single source of truth before you start rolling your AI.
For more details and discussions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and keep an eye out for these little snippets of information which might be useful for setting up an strategy for Sitecore.
Integration of Sitecore AI with its auto personalisation feature is a revolutionary offering of Sitecore for a seamless personalisation technique- to deliver right content at the right time, across all channels and touch points.