Designed a Centralized Content Management System for a Leading UK-based Staffing Business
About the Brand
A leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider in the UK, supported by talent focused Specialist Staffing brands with deep heritages, vertical sector expertise and loyal candidate networks.
- The 22+ acquired brand websites were powered by different technologies & hosted in a decentralized manner.
- No support or enhancements were implemented to support enterprise & localized content.
- Multiple operational and technical complexities associated with hosting multiple websites.
- Required to centralize the content management for the 22+ acquired brands.
- Needed a cost-effective solution for the efficient functioning of the hosted servers.
- Required a simplified process for posting job openings & deploying regular enhancements for content management.
Solutioning proposed by Espire
- Espire assessed the brand’s bottlenecks-operational gaps, current performance statistics and historical usage trends to predict resources.
- Espire reimplemented the front-end design framework for better performance, security and SEO optimization.
- Espire redesigned the cloud architecture on Microsoft Azure which supports constant enhancements required to centralize & manage enterprise & localized content.
- Penetration testing was conducted to ensure zero vulnerabilities in the deployed environment.
- Implemented a that would help present the brand in the context of the local market and extend well beyond language.
- Simplified the job posting & management process.
- Enhanced recruiter efficiency & Improved speed and ease to update content
- Improved user experience with global Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Secure, Centralized & standardized content management across the multiple sites
- Highest customization for different geographies, languages and age groups
- Site availability increased to 99.99% per year
- Job postings for multiple websites is now easily done through a single URL
Tools & Technologies
- Microsoft Azure
- Google talent solution
- LESS CSS pre-processor