- Information at www.espire.com is gathered either directly (provided by you on various pages) or indirectly (through our site's technology).
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us some information about the www.espire.com pages visited.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- This will gather information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding the usage of Site.
- Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors.
- Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
- We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
- This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Throughout our site, we provide the opportunity to order a white paper, or submit your resume.
- When we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for information and how this information will be used. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
What we do with the information we gather and track
- We analyse it to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it, and eventually, to determine how we can tailor www.espire.com more effectively.
- We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information.
- The personally identifiable information gathered from the forms filled out on our web site are used to provide you with information about Espire, industry, news, special events, and/or special features and offers suited for you.
- This information is used to gather broad demographic information about user trends.
www.espire.com contains links to other Web sites. However, Espire is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. www.espire.com registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- Permitted or required by law
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place
The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data on www.espire.com.
- You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. That's it in a nutshell.
- The short of it is-we are interested in maintaining your privacy and creating a valuable resource for you to use.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control.
Contacting the Web Site
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us by clicking here .