The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.espire.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Espire shall refer to Espire Infolabs Private Limited. The term Site refers to www.espire.com owned and monitored by Espire.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Espire. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Espire. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Espire. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Espire is a registered trademark of Espire Infolabs Private Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Espire Infolabs Private Limited.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Espire disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Espire does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Espire expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Espire shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Espire may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Espire reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Espire be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Espire's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Espire harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Espire makes no warranty that:
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.