In the age of digital savvy, hyper-connected, on-the-go customers & employees, a robust mobility roadmap is essential for a winning digital experience transformation strategy.
Businesses that get their enterprise mobility strategy right gain the competitive edge of delivering connected and compelling experiences to their target audience, any-time, any-where by leveraging the power of mobile applications.
Espire is enabling businesses to discover and harness such mobility opportunities that span Business to Customers (B2C), Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Employees (B2E), by designing, implementing and supporting customized mobility strategies.
Espire's Mobility Center of Excellence (CoE) recommends a customized mobility strategy after thoroughly understanding the unique digital transformation and mobility goals of the business, its target users (Customers, Employees or Businesses), the expected business outcomes, the user interface (UI) & user experience (UX) requirements and enterprise architecture, data infrastructure & integration needs.
Espire's Technology and Consultative Mobility Offerings
- Strategic consulting services provided by Espire's Mobility Center of Excellence (CoE) consisting of techno-functional consultants and developers with expertise in mobility solutions as well as integration, analytics and cloud technologies
- Comprehensive mobile application and UI & UX services covering experience design, development, testing, implementation and support of native, cross-platform or hybrid mobile application. Our mobile application services also cover mobile application porting, application localization and mobile application security services
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) services unifying management of all endpoints on a single, central platform, by leveraging powerful solutions for enterprise mobile application management, mobile device management, mobile content management and mobile email notification management
- EMM has become an extremely important driver of a secure digital workplace strategy in the era of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) where employees are bringing their choice of computing devices to the workplace for enhanced productivity, demanding to get connected with corporate network
- Espire's EMM framework are Operating System (OS) platform independent and support a variety of devices including smartphones and tablets. It takes into consideration all key aspects such as enterprise security, multi-tenancy, scalability, access control and more
- End-to-end mobile enterprise application platform to support the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) for businesses to quickly define, design, build, integrate, deploy, and manage enterprise mobile applications
- Integration services ensuring seamless integration of mobility solutions with existing business applications such as BI, ERP, CRM and more, in client's IT environment
- Managed support services including L1, L2 & L3 managed support, on-demand services and change management requests for all mobility services
Tools and Technologies
- Customized mobile application development strategy, aligned to digital experience transformation goals
- Enhanced customer experience with rich, interactive user experience powered by Espire's cutting-edge Experience Design services
- Espire's pool of specialized techno-functional mobility consultants functioning as a seamless extension of your IT staff that can be ramped-up and scaled down as required
- Ensured shorter project delivery time by leveraging Espire’s vast repository of ready-to-deploy and easily integrable mobility technology frameworks and powered by Agile project management and DevOps practices
- Optimized cost with a global delivery, time-tested processes, quality systems and methodologies to nullify cost and schedule overruns
- Internal IT staff, resources, time and investment freed up to be channelized for strategizing impactful mobility projects
- Service delivery excellence, with Espire being one of the few global companies which is ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and CMMI Level 5 Ver 1.3 Appraised (DEV+SVC)