Every day, an organization generates a phenomenal amount of content in different formats like text, email, social media, video, images, pdf, etc. - for activities ranging from sales and marketing to head hunting, and customer communications. Finding relevant content in the absence of a collaborative platform could be akin to finding a needle in a haystack.
According to a McKinsey Report, employees spend 1.8 hours every day, or 9.3 hours per week searching and gathering information - a colossal waste of time. With Content Collaboration Platforms (CCP) like Microsoft Sharepoint or G Suit, brands can conduct business in real-time.
With facilities for both on-premise and cloud, and enterprise files sync and sharing, CCP helps foster a spirit of collaboration, communication and teamwork by making it extremely easy to share, manage, create, edit and co-author content - anywhere and anytime, within and outside the organization while adhering to the highest standards of compliance.
"By 2022, 50% organizations will use collaborative document editing as the standard interaction method for document creation," states Gartner.
- Market Leading solutions: Espire and partners are market leading providers of solutions to move, manage and protect content within enterprise collaboration platforms in cloud and on-premises
- Re-defining the future of SharePoint and Office 365 : Management of complex collaboration within large organizations
- Deliver rich and secure mobility experience : Espire's partnership with Colligo widens and enriches the engagement practice to serve organizations with increased value of their information assets
Tools and Technologies
- Microsoft Sharepoint : OneDrive for Business providing a SharePoint experience through the cloud
- Google suite : A cloud collaboration platform with features for business email, shared calendars, unlimited cloud storage, and user activity audit reporting tools