Every day, an organization generates a phenomenal amount of content in different formats like text, email, social media, video, images, pdf, etc. - for activities ranging from sales and marketing to head hunting, and customer communications. Finding relevant content in the absence of a collaborative platform could be akin to finding a needle in a haystack.
According to a McKinsey Report, employees spend 1.8 hours every day, or 9.3 hours per week searching and gathering information - a colossal waste of time. With Content Collaboration Platforms (CCP) like Microsoft Sharepoint or G Suit, brands can conduct business in real-time.
With facilities for both on-premise and cloud, and enterprise files sync and sharing, CCP helps foster a spirit of collaboration, communication and teamwork by making it extremely easy to share, manage, create, edit and co-author content - anywhere and anytime, within and outside the organization while adhering to the highest standards of compliance.
"By 2022, 50% organizations will use collaborative document editing as the standard interaction method for document creation," states Gartner.
- Market Leading solutions: Espire and partners are market leading providers of solutions to move, manage and protect content within enterprise collaboration platforms in cloud and on-premises
- Re-defining the future of SharePoint and Office 365 : Management of complex collaboration within large organizations
- Deliver rich and secure mobility experience : Espire's partnership with Colligo widens and enriches the engagement practice to serve organizations with increased value of their information assets
Tools and Technologies
- Microsoft Sharepoint : OneDrive for Business providing a SharePoint experience through the cloud
- Google suite : A cloud collaboration platform with features for business email, shared calendars, unlimited cloud storage, and user activity audit reporting tools
Achieving Superior Digital Student Experiences in ACU with Personalisation, powered by Sitecore