Data collection and sharing are growing exponentially, and so are the tools and platforms of working in the digital world. More frequently customers choose to interact with organisations using digital channels. At the same time, the right digital solutions can help your employees boost productivity & collaboration.
Trends suggest that data play an increasingly crucial role in our workplace and organisations should tap into the value of data to achieve not only higher efficiency & effectiveness but also, discover newer opportunities of business growth.
A recent Gartner report states that remote-work due to the COVID-19 pandemic has forced Energy & Utilities to evaluate remote workforce management systems & manage data & asset-related activities.
Energy & Utilities organisations also have significant opportunities to maximise the value from the data they hold across the multitude of customer, asset management and operational systems, states KPMG industry insights.
We aim to guide you on quick wins for your digital investment, identify areas for improvement and opportunities to optimize your workplace in 2021 & beyond - in our upcoming panel discussion series with our partner, Simplarity!
Topic 1: How to start unlocking the trapped value of your data
- 2021 top digital technology trends with focus on Energy & Utilities
- Approach to Data Value Chain Mapping for optimum solutions
- The art of the possible with power of future-ready digital technologies such as Azure, AWS, Snowflake, AI/ML models, and others
Topic 2: Future-proof your business with Modern Digital Workplace
- Top trends shaping the future of work in 2021 & beyond in Energy and Utilities
- Key aspects to design digitally enabled workforce
- Examples of best practices from other industries