Director / Associate Director - Architecture and Services
BE / B.Tech / MCA
The incumbent must have exposure to diverse technical skills and will be responsible for Presales and Service Delivery, working with the Sales team local to EMEA region, who are aligned to a number of key sectors from Manufacturing, Education, Utilities, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality, Telecom to Print.
Below is the broad list of responsibilities for the position:
Lead and support local Presales activities, which covers the gathering and understanding of Client requirements and developing the solution and proposal with the support of internal and external stakeholders. Typical stakeholders being Client/Prospects, Partners, Consultants through to internal Sales through to Delivery teams.
- Solutions experience in Customer Experience technologies, from Digital Experience, Customer Communications, Content Collaboration and Content Services platforms. Additionally, complementing technologies, covering Integration, RPA, BI/Analytics, Cloud and Security
- Understands the whole lifecycle RFI/RFP/RFQ and be able to respond to tenders/requirements, in a timely manner
- Involved in Client/Prospect technical discussions to position solution options and gather requirement to enable solutioning and proposal building
- Must have experience in creating Solutions to Business requirements
- Requires the ability to lead/own and manage the creation of proposals from initial requirements
- Architect the solution with support from subject matter experts
- Collaborates with proposal section owners and subject matter contributors to create impactful proposals, including editing content/perform quality reviews/updates
- Ability to solicit information from stakeholders to build a full view of requirements to build solution and proposals
- Support the teams in estimating requirements
- Provide solutioning assistance to offshore presales team to ensure completion of proposal on time and with quality
- Able to build SOW’s, Statement of works from proposals
- Shape POC’s, Proof of Concept and Demo’s with support from various teams
- Shape and conduct workshops
- Should have passion to read and learn about new technology trends and bring them to practice
- Should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and be able to express point of view and present solutions
Provide local support to the Delivery teams and be the local technology advisor for Sales and Clients. Driving improved Client satisfaction index. Working with Technology Partners to build out capabilities.
- Be the local technical point of Contact for Clients, Prospects and Partners
- Support the introduction of new services to Clients
- Maintain regular review with services teams and take a lead to proactively highlight risks and suggest mitigations. Ensuring effective services by collaborating with Client, sales, delivery and other Espire teams at onshore and offshore
- Supports Project Manager with weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings
- Build relations with keys Clients to become their point of contact, technical advisory and to proactively position potential solutions. Looking for growth and service improvement opportunities within the account
- Improve Client Satisfaction index and handle client escalation on time in an effective manner
- Adhere compliance towards Client’s goal as identified/ agreed/ monitored
- Build knowledge on key Partner technologies
The desired candidate must have:
- 10+ years of IT experience in Presales, Solutioning and Service delivery with around 5 years in the EMEA region
- Prior project management & solutioning experience using offshore model and ensuring quality deliverables
- Good understanding of various Engagement & Financial models
- Managed mid to large size client engagement for different services
- Revenue & Growth oriented mindset
- Passion to read and learn about new technology trends and bring them to practice
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), presentation and client facing skills
- Must have worked in offshore environments, with a full understanding of engagement models and solution development life cycles e.g., Agile, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Key area will be capabilities in a number of the areas below, especially Digital Experience, Microsoft platforms, Integration Platforms
- Customer Communication technologies will be a distinct advantage
The desired candidate good to have:
- Technical experience on Customer Experience technologies
- Digital Experience, Sitecore etc.
- Customer Communications, Quadient, OpenText Exstream etc.
- Content Collaboration team, Power Apps, SharePoint etc.
- Content Services platforms Azure Storage, EO Vault, AWS S3 etc.
- Additionally complementing technologies
- Integration MuleSoft, WSO2, Azure Integration
- RPA, Kofax, Work fusion, UiPath
- BI/Analytics, MSBI, Snowflake, Google Analytics
- Cloud Azure, AWS
- Application, .Net, Java, Out systems, Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- Knowledge of following markets will be particularly useful: Manufacturing, Education, Utilities, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality, Telecom to Print
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT will be an added advantage
Salary : GBP 60,000 to 75,000 + Sales Incentives