Customer Success Manager
Solutioning and Service delivery. IT Outsourcing, Offshoring, experience in Service Delivery in sectors - Logistics & Supply Chain (Good to have experience in Retail sector too), PSP etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent IT Degree preferred
- The incumbent must have exposure to diverse technical skills and will be responsible for Solutioning and Service Delivery, working with the Customer Success Management (CSM) function aligned to Logistics & Supply Chain and number of other sectors such as BFS, Retail etc.
- Client Success and Solutions experience in Logistics & Supply Chain IT function, IT outsourcing, IT offshoring, WMS, TMS, Freight Management solutions etc.
- Client Success and Solutions experience in Customer Experience technologies, from Digital Experience, Customer Communications, Content Collaboration and Content Services platforms. Additionally, complementing technologies, covering Integration, RPA, BI/Analytics, Cloud and Security
- Work closely with EMEA solutions team to be involved in Client/Prospect service delivery and technical discussions
- Provide local support to the Delivery teams and be the local technology advisor in the CSM Function
- Be the local point of Contact for Clients, Prospects and Partners
- 8+ years of IT experience in Solutioning and Service delivery with around 5 years in the EMEA region
- Prior project management & solutioning experience using offshore model and ensuring quality deliverables
- Good Understanding of IT Enterprise Services and Solutions with experience of working with offshore teams and outsourcing models
- Must be residing in UK and willing to work in London and travel to different client location
Salary : GBP 42,000 ( based on experience)
Closing Date : 10 Dec 2021