The demands of new technologies, growing customer expectations and business innovation is putting immense pressure on infrastructure. To keep an edge on competition, enterprises need to deliver quicker solutions by transforming their IT infrastructure into an agile, robust, secure and a high performance environment.
Espire's enterprise application and infrastructure services is accelerating this digital shift for global companies by providing real time analytics leading to personalized customer experience and customer journey, preventing data and application silos by securely integrating into cloud and building an highly interconnected ecosystem that will help you win in the next wave of digital innovation.
With Espire being one of the few global companies which is ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and CMMI Level 5 Ver 1.3 Appraised (DEV+SVC), we are known in the industry for our service delivery excellence, best practices and governance driven processes.
- Empower your marketing, sales and customer services teams to effectively engage with the hyper connected customers with meaningful, personalized conversations across all channels
- Gain 360 degree view of customers, powered with customer intelligence, to understand customer behavior and respond quickly to customer preferences
- Empower your business with smarter analytics for powerful data driven decision making
- Access Espire’s dedicated Centre of Excellence and CX consultants in CRM, analytics, cloud, integration, internet of things and managed services
- Drive cost efficiency and accelerate time to market with quick migration to the cloud
- Rapid integration of your back end and front end systems, enabling interoperability and collaboration with your employees, clients and partners
- Service delivery excellence, with Espire being one of the few global companies which is ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and CMMI Level 5 Ver 1.3 Appraised (DEV+SVC)
Technologies / Tools
- CRM – Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Services Cloud, Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce Lightning
- Analytics – SQL Server, talend, alteryx, Power BI, Qlick, tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Sitecore xDB
- Cloud Computing – Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Softlayer, Amazon web services
- Enterprise Application Integration – Oracle, TIBCO, Microsoft BizTalk and MuleSoft
- Internet of Things – Microsoft, IBM
- Managed Services - Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services, IBM cloud, Oracle database, SQL server, mongo DB, Windows, vmware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Linux, AIX, openSUSE, Solaris, hpUX, Microsoft system centre configuration manager, Altiris, Windows server update services, Flexera software Install Shield, IBM Tivoli, Microsoft system centre configuration manager
Providing ERP Support to Ensure Smooth Running of Business Operations to an Engineering Conglomerate