Espire’s Application Managed Services are transforming the enterprise application landscape of global businesses into powerful, future-proof and agile application engine. If your application portfolio is not agile enough to quickly steer business opportunities and challenges to your advantage, you are at the risk of losing your competitive edge.
Espire’s end-to-end Managed Services based on ITIL framework along with our specialized IT resources ensure a highly available, agile and secure application environment for our clients, while meeting required service level agreements.
Espire’s unique application managed services framework, modeled on outcome based results, maximizes business value for our clients by significantly reducing operational expenditure and freeing up internal IT resources to focus on strategic and innovative projects.
With Espire being one of the few global companies which is ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and CMMI Level 5 Ver 1.3 Appraised (DEV+SVC), we are known in the industry for our service delivery excellence, best practices and governance driven processes. With our global delivery model, we are equipped to deliver managed services on a model customized to client’s requirement – be it onsite, hybrid or fully remote models.
Espire’s Application Managed Services are offered as bundled as well as standalone packages for L1, L2 and L3 services. Support is provided 24*7*365 on a global delivery model, by a large pool of specialized resources.
Espire’s comprehensive spectrum of application managed services cover:
- Service desk support
- Production support
- User support
- Non-production support
- Maintenance support
- Enhancements support
Tools and Technologies
- Incident free, highly available, secure and future-proof application environment.
- Agile application landscape, enabling quickly scaling and responding to business opportunities and changing market needs.
- Reduced cost of maintaining and operating enterprise applications and reduced efforts in people management.
- Internal IT staff, resources, time and investment freed up to be channelized for innovative and strategic business projects.
- Espire’s specialized resources providing 24x7x365 support on a global delivery model, with strict adherence to SLAs, ensuring uninterrupted continuity of services for clients.
- Espire’s pool of specialized techno-functional consultants function as a seamless extension of your IT staff that can be ramped-up and scaled down as required
- Espire's Managed Services are based on ITIL framework and driven by service delivery excellence, with Espire being one of the few global companies which is ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and CMMI Level 5 Ver 1.3 Appraised (DEV+SVC).