An agile and powerful enterprise application landscape is essential to win in the highly competitive customer-led market of today. But the enterprise application landscape of most businesses today is quite complex and inflexible, consisting of a mix of inefficient legacy and new age applications hosted on cloud and/or on-premise, functioning in silos.
Espire's complete spectrum of Application Management Services (AMS) are transforming such fragmented application portfolios of businesses worldwide, into efficient, agile and powerful application machineries, powering compelling omni-channel Customer Experience (CX). Espire's AMS Center of Excellence (CoE) focuses on enabling businesses to unlock new revenue streams by sharply aligning their enterprise application landscape to their CX and digital transformation roadmap.
- Customized application development strategy, aligned to your CX and digital transformation roadmap.
- Accelerated software product development
- Up to 60% reduction in testing cost and up to 15% reduction in time to market
- Modernized legacy applications resulting in faster turnaround time, reduced business disruptions and improved business agility
- Ensured shorter project delivery time with Espire’s vast repository of ready-to-deploy and easily integrable AMS technology frameworks, powered by Agile project management and DevOps practices.
- Optimized cost with a global delivery, time-tested processes, quality systems and methodologies to nullify cost and schedule overruns
- Internal IT staff, resources, time and investment freed up to be channelized for innovative and strategic business projects
- Service delivery excellence, with Espire being one of the few global companies which is ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and CMMI Level 5 Ver 1.3 Appraised (DEV+SVC)
- Application Management Services: .NET, JAVA, ORACLE, LAMP
- Product Engineering Services
- Open Source: Apache Software Foundation, Spring, Red Hat JBOSS, IDE
- MEAN Stack: Mongo DB, Angular JS, Node JS
- UI & UX: HTML 5, CSS, JQuery
- Mobile: Phone Gap, iOS, Android SDK, Android Developer Studio
- Core Java
- Application Testing: HP Suite, Selenium, Rational Suite, JMeter, TestComplete and Compart