MuleSoft Summit | London, UK | October 18, 2017
Date : Oct 18th, 2017
Time : 8:00am - 7:00pm
Location : The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD, UK
Espire Infolabs is delighted to be one of the key sponsors at MuleSoft Summit, UK to be held on October 18th at The Brewery, London. As a MuleSoft partner, Espire will showcase how it’s powerful Customer Engagement Hub (CEH) and customer journey mapping solutions enables enterprises to deliver compelling and profitable omni-channel customer experiences by harnessing the powerful network of connected data, devices and applications. One of the core technologies Espire’s CEH leverages is MuleSoft’s market-leading Anypoint Platform™ and API-led approach.
We invite CIO’s, IT leaders, integration architects and development leads across the globe to attend this exciting one day event. Here, you would get to interact and exchange thoughts on how to deliver impactful and profitable customer, partner and employee experiences by building a powerful application network. Some insightful sessions that are planned for the day are as follows:
- Sessions from MuleSoft executives on how customers are partnering with MuleSoft to enable business transformation
- Parallel architect, developer, business and partner tracks
- MuleSoft customer sessions focusing on digital transformation within their businesses and the utilisation of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- MuleSoft's Sponsor Expo
- Demo and information booths
- Pre-event training and complimentary onsite certification
- Exclusive MuleSoft Happy Hour
Meet us at the summit to experience an entire day of innovation, best practices and learnings on why MuleSoft’s API-led connectivity is the secret weapon to building robust application network.
Drop us a note at email@example.com to know more about how Espire can help you deliver customer, partner and employee experience like never before! You can learn more about Espire’s MuleSoft services here.