News & Events Detail
Webinar | Data Protection and Cyber Security in Financial Services for the Connected Customer | 1st November 2016
The financial services industry is finally embracing new technology with gusto. There are now more banking interactions on mobile than there are in-branch. But as technology advances and the complexity of the supply chain increases, concerns over data management grow bigger and bigger.
Data leaks and other cyber security breaches are no longer headlines as they become more frequent and organisations need to give a reassuring message to their customer base in order to remain relevant and trustworthy.
Such vulnerabilities are getting more complicated due to the multiplicity of online channels (websites, social media, mobile devices and cloud technology) and customers expecting faster and better services. But how can financial institutions address this pressing problem of coupling compelling multi-channel customer experiences with robust data security?
To find answers to this complex problem, Espire Infolabs, a digital experience transformation company and Sitecore, a leader in experience management software are co-hosting a webinar on 'Data Protection and Cyber Security in Financial Services for the Connected Customer' . This webinar would be conducted on November 1st, 2016 at 3 PM GMT .
Targeted at Marketing, Digital & Customer Experience Leaders and IT & Cybersecurity Leaders, this webinar has three power-packed sessions to be delivered by:
- Geoff White, Technologist, Cybersecurity Expert & Journalist with Channel 4 News
- Paul Fennemore , Digital Experience Consultant, Sitecore
- Pravin Patel , Region Head (UK & Europe), Espire Infolabs.
Key takeaways from this webinar will prove essential for ambitious financial services businesses aiming to strengthen their brand loyalty and plug customer data breaches. For instance they would:
- Know how to build strong brand loyalty among connected customers who demand compelling customer experience and data security in the same breath?
- Get insights on how to tightly secure all digital customer touch-points, while offering exceptional customer experience.
- Understand how innovative digital experience transformation technologies are powering leading financial services companies across the globe.
To know more about this webinar, visit here.