With our powerful self-serve solutions Marketing and CX leaders take complete charge of delivering personalized, contextual and profitable customer experiences, seamlessly across digital & physical brand touchpoints and customer communication channels.
Our key offering is our game-changing Customer Engagement Hub (CEH) that is driving intelligent design, implementation, analysis, support and optimization of actionable customer journey maps for global brands.
Espire’s CEH is built by seamlessly integrating all key enablers of excellent CX. It includes the complete spectrum of digital and customer experience transformation solutions spanning Digital Content Management (DCM), Multi-Channel Customer Communication Management (MCCCM), Customer Journey Mapping (CJM), Experience Design, Analytics and CRM. Along with this, our complementary Cloud and Integration services ensure that CEH is agile and well integrated with client’s existing IT environment.
Espire also offers a wide spectrum of standalone services for DCM, Multi Channel Customer Communications Management, Digital, Experience design, Enterprise applications, Applications management, Analytics, Integration, IoT and Cloud services
Espire’s Global Partnerships & Technical Expertise
Our partnership with global digital and customer experience technology leaders coupled with our extensive industry experience uniquely positions us to deliver top-notch digital and customer experience transformation solutions.
- DCM : Sitecore, SDL, SharePoint, Umbraco, Drupal
- MCCCM : Pitney Bowes, OpenText, Quadient, Doxee, Messagepoint
- Mobility : Java, CSS3/HTML, jQuery, Kony | Platform Expertise: Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows 8
- Application Management Services : .NET, JAVA, ORACLE, LAMP
- Application Testing : HP Suite, Selenium, Rational Suite, JMeter, TestComplete and Compart
- Analytics : Talend, Alteryx, Microsoft Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Sitecore xDB, R Maching learning
- Campaign Management : Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- CRM : Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Services Cloud, Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce Lightning
- Integration : Oracle, TIBCO, Microsoft BizTalk and MuleSoft
- IoT : Microsoft, IBM
- Cloud Computing : Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Softlayer, Amazon Web Services